Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another

As for yesterday, everything went as usual by going college and stuffs. Went back home around 2pm as I dragged my time in the canteen with my college mates. After that, we as in Kai, Yao and I were confirming about the meetings where we have some tea. After Yao finishes his accounts class at 4pm, we met at Taman Connaught outside Tuck Yik's house and sat Kai's car (Kelisa power) over to the Old Town Cafe near UCSI. We talked with each other and joke around till 7pm and we finally paid the bill and went back to get my car and sent Yao home. Viewty viewty, what's that? Try ask Kai :P Anyways, went back have some dinner and joked around with my brother and my maid again. My brother was like teaching her those chinese vulgars (sorry no examples :x) and we were surprised that she knew some of it and even the meaning of it. She even used it to scold my brother as my brother keep bullying her. Oh well just joking around, it's not a serious bully or scolding thing. Yes as I'd promised that I would take a fortune cookie for that day and guess what comes out?
Have a good meal and have a good day (:
I was like what the? Okay it's sorta true but not exactly a good day. Anyway I felt that nowadays the weather is kinda weird and it's sodarn hot in the morning, windy in the afternoons and evenings, heavy rain in the midnights. And I was disturbed again cuz' of the strength of the wind that blows the doors and slammed.
As for today, my class ended very early and I was looking for a movie to watch and nobody was free at that time except Zhong but he still had to fetch his sister and his cousin later on. So ended up doing nothing in the whole afternoon till at night. A sudden thought, I thought I bought a cake recipe last weekends. So, I might bake another cake right now :D And I think I bought a butter cake ): Blog later, ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment