Sunday, April 19, 2009

KLIA

Yo, sorry bloggie I've nothing much to blog previous days. It's just that Friday went to Tsim Tung, Pandan Indah with Edwyn and Han Yao (as usual Edwyn forced me to drive again). Met at school and we're about to go out, we saw my brother, Ken and Weng. Then, they're welcome aboard to my car also. Next, Saturday went to Cafe Gun with Chong Ti and talked about our matters. Although it's just both of us but he's very nice to chat with, as in like some of our topics might relates and then we continued with it and so on. Okay it's Sunday today. Woke up early for church again and it's the end of the 2 weeks holidays for Jeff and it means that he's going off tonight after dinner at home. After church hours and breakfast nearby, we went back home and rested awhile while waiting for a lunch with my grandpa who wanted to eat The Chicken Rice Shop at Great Eastern but I didn't rest. Instead, I went out with Yen and Ming Haow to Cafe Gun, Kampung Pandan, to accompany them to have their breakfast. Poor thing, see how important a mum was! No mum, no food. Then went to Pandan Jaya to get back my car and fetched my grandpa, aunt and Ken to Great Eastern while Jeff and my maid went with my mum's car. After that lunch, we went to Cold Storage for some groceries though cuz' we really need to take a walk cuz' it's too full. As usual, Sundays I'm always a damn family driver! But it's okay cuz' I can train more I guess :x Then 6pm, everyone gets busy and getting ready to pack up everything so that there's not left out before we're off to airport. So, the whole family went just to send our dear Jeff off and my parents met a lot of his customers and friends which I don't really like to give a damn good smile cuz' it's too fake. Haha. And of course, we went to McDonalds again and I actually had my dinner there :x Besides, there're desserts indeed after meals (:
A happy vanilla ice-cream.
After the meals, we sent him away ): Bye, Jeff! Take care! See ya soon (: Oh ya, before he crosses the custom, Ken asked him what's the MH there means?
And he muted and said "Ma Hai" to me and Ken :x but they were lucky that my parents didn't know what they're talking about. Then we went back and all of us were tired cuz' we woke up so early and stayed up till night. Oh well, Jeff's gone and now no one's gonna share the internet cable with me :p Anyways that's all and good night. Ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment