Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oops!

Argh tired! Yesterday slept so late then today woke up late also :x Slept at 4am then woke at almost 1pm this afternoon. It's okay I think, at least got almost 9 hours to sleep. Haha. If Eric didn't call me, I think I might overslept cuz' I've to accompany him to go re-make his IC which he lost it past few days. Then, we ended up go find Phoebe and Li Wei on their outing shopping at Sunway Pyramid after their college. Before we went, we fetched Woon along too and on the way to Sungai Besi highway, we saw that idiotic Tony Chock driving his NEW VIOS WSK800 (let's go bang em' :x) Then he called and talked some rubbish and said he's heading to Len Sen to challenge Chee Yong in badminton. Then we chose to go Sunway Pyramid instead and we went. Oh ya, thank you ERIC for fetching me there (: Spammed Phoebe's darn phone when we reached the parking lot looking for the nearest parking to park legally (: As we keep spamming her phone, she still didn't answer one but atleast Li Wei did ONCE. Met them at Esquire Kitchen and we actually wanted to eat there but both of them had done eating everything up. So, we paid and left and head for shopping :D The boys didn't go shopping of course. They have their friends then they go eat and enjoy themselves while 3 of us went window shopping for a moment. In the end, I only bought an item and Li Wei too but Phoebe end up nothing on her hands :x Oops someone's got a rang on her phone. Li Wei's dad has arrived at Phoebe's home! Oh gosh! Then we stopped our shopping ): and rushed to the car park and we left darn SLOWLY. Phoebe I hope you do know how to drive, you scare me you know! It's not about the speed I ment is the judgement of your car length ): So, she drove me to the shoplots where Kin modifies his I'm Kin Civic (: and drop me there and went to Eric's car and went back home. While on the way back, that idiot Eric likes to race with other cars -.- and there goes a Mercedes CBK2628 'fly' by him and raced together and tail-gated (very closely) till after the toll before reaching Sungai Besi. I'm like silenced in the whole journey back home while poor Ho Yin got swinging here and there when he's sleeping on Woon's leg. He said "When I sleeping, I'm swinging here and there and my heart also swinging." Haha thats about it for the evening last minute outing.

Night, my dad came back and told me that Phillipe Massa signed a Ferrari cap for my youngest brother (Ken). Darn it, he always gets the Ferrari cap signed ): See! I'm so jealous sometimes but it's okay some goods he don't get, some goods I don't kinda fair though. Anyways is anyone going for the Sepang F1 Circuit this year? I'm ON, are you? Ok thats all bout' it for today. Happy April Fool's Day! (have you been fooled yet?) Nights ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment