Monday, April 20, 2009

A Day

Hot and boring day. Well I think those tasks I mentioned previously were all done today. This morning I can't wake up cuz' I was too tired yesterday and overslept till my mum came in and shouted that I was late. Then, we went to Wangsa Maju at 9.30am to renew my passport. While waiting for our numbers to be called, we were staring at a female malay kid. She was so fat that her arm was a thick as two times of mine and we can't even see her neck! Moreover, she's still sucking a lollipop and jumping around and everyone was looking at her unintentionally but she was too over-weight for her age. While we were waiting for the payments, the damn woman working inside was chatting with the other workers as many people were still waiting outside and were tired of waiting for their numbers to be called. Waited like 30 minutes and she's done chit chatting and back to work. After spending 2 hours and 30 minutes sitting there like a dunce, we finally went back but we didn't really went back home but instead sent my mum off to work and then to a dental clinic at Pudu. I'm alone to meet a doctor or a dentist again and I don't kinda like that feeling but what to do? I must face it to get used to it ): I've got cavities and a big big hole! The male dentist asked me why I didn't visit Dr. Huang for such a long period of time but I couldn't answer it so I just said "I don't know." Seems like the best answer to get away :x After the cleaning up my teeth, he starts to put something like screwing my tooth which got the big hole on. It's so scary and it's not a small tool either and I was alone ): After the dental thing which costed me RM165, my schuffer fetched me to Taman Melawati to buy the art materials and spent RM20 again. Does anyone knows any art shops that sells a colour wheel? I need that on Friday ):

Went back home and everything went bored and start doing my assignments which I finally have one eversince after the term break holidays. I'm like craving for assignments while everyone hates it :x Atleast I can get busy awhile but not always and of course if the assignments were overloaded, I'm gonna be so frustrated with it. While doing the assignments till the evening, I was staring at the view of my window and I realised that a rainbow doesn't just form like a curve in the air but it also forms when the sunsets. It's not really clear on the picture though, just experiment it yourselves if you wanna see a rainbow sky.
After dinner, I found some fortune cookies that some one gave to my family during Chinese New Year I guess. So, I picked one and open it!
What's inside? Will I be that fortunate? :P
*Cracks*
A new year with a new hope?!
What the hell? Or maybe it's true? I don't know cuz' I can't see my own future so does others. I'm not so 100% into this thing but I'm 100% into my Friendster's horoscope which I find that it's quite accurate! I'll crack another one for tomorrow if there's still any :P And now I'm off to bed before I'm late to the class again like what I did on Friday ._. Oh yeah by the way, I don't see any Mr. Joseph was teaching me on Friday but the new lecturer's name was called PRINCE F. Isip from Phillipines. Haha. We thought his name was something else cuz' his face weren't a prince look, so we think that it spoils :x Joking. Anyways, good night and have a sweet dreams, readers. Ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment