Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sorry

Sorry bloggie for now posting for these 2 days cuz' I'm kinda tired and lazy to edit those photos. Anyways nothing much today but just successfully woke up and got ready much earlier to go out with mum to the bank to withdraw my birth-cert to make my new passport. I need to fill up the forms and the only free day I've left was Monday. So, the coming Monday was booked by my mum to go and renew my passport if not I couldn't go with her to Melbourne, Australia in June. Cuz' she bought the tickets for our family but my passport has expired and how am I gonna travel?! After finish up things in the bank went back to dad's shop and find my friends (working staffs) and chatted with them till they went for lunch. Then, I went to visit Calvin Thoo's boutique to meet my aunt to bring me over to Sungai Wang for a haircut there. I finally get to cut my hair! Actually it doesn't really changes much cuz' I chose to trim a lil' cuz' I thought of letting it grow longer and curl my hair. Furthermore, a lot of known people of mine says that I should leave my hair long and curl it. So, why not? I love trying new things. It's just that I'm afraid I would a lil' too mature cuz' I would like to keep young :D Keep young, feel young you know! After haircut, me and my aunt had a budget lunch (: which we only had a "Yin Yong" toasted bread and took away Iced Milo. Haha. Edwyn then messaged me and asked me whether I would like to join him with Seong Soon having a tea break at Pavilion and I said okay. Then when we were walking back to the boutique, it's raining! So, I asked him to fetch me back home if I go there cuz' it was raining so I sacrificed something to go for that short meeting. He asked me to reach there within 5 minutes while later I found out that they're still at Edwyn's house. -.- Nice try, Edwyn. Lucky, I felt tired and denied the meeting instead and called the driver to send me home. Slept and woke and dinnered.

While waiting my parents to come home, I heard a loud skid and then rushed to the window in my room. I saw the car (BMW X5) went into the apartment and then he banged on the pillar with a pipe on harshly without any brakes when he was in a round-about. Reversed and parked properly. A guy rushed out and shouted something very loudly till I could even hear from 14th floor opposite the apartment. Then I saw another group of people carrying a person into another car (Harrier) came by to the same place and then rushed to the hospital. After the Harrier went off of the apartment, the ambulance has just arrived! It's like they're slower than the others. Isn't ambulance are supposed to be 24hours urgent speed mode? Why does it even arrives slower than after the other person fetched the patient to the hospital? Useless medical service we have in Malaysia I guess. And so, the broken BMW X5 left his car there and told the guards he would pay for the broken pipe that he bang on to earlier. Problem solved.

That's all for today and I'm late to bed already yet tomorrow I'm having a morning class. Oh no, I might oversleep :x Nights, ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment