Saturday, April 11, 2009

Home

I'm all day at home today and it was so damn boring! Yet I didn't get a good sleep yesterday cuz' I still feel the pain on my shoulder and I don't know why does this pain last so long. It feels like a big punch from a strong guy. So I woke up at 10.30am cuz' I've got a call from my aunt again, saying that she wanted to go karaoke with me. Then I thought that I've to go renew my passport today with mum and my parents had already left if I've not mistaken. Then, I mumbled to her again and said see how cuz' I just woke up. I recall her again at 11am cuz' I'm fully awake now and asked her how to go if I've no car and she's got the car and my parents don't allow me to take cab over to her place? Thus she said she'll call my uncle and see if he's free to come over to pick me up to her place and I'll drive her out. Conclusion, he said no and I've to stay at home. See how bad if there isn't any transport at home.

What to do? Find someone to chat in MSN. Chat with Han Yao then comes Edwyn and watched Shin Chan and South Park on YouTube. Then, Ken just woke and went over to his friend's house for a barbeque party. Left me and Jeff at home. After a few hours, there goes Jeff's turn to go out for his friend's birthday party. While I will just sit and stay at home and stare at my only entertaining laptop. Then Zhong came online with his dad's mobile again and we chatted for awhile and he's gotta go off cuz' he's got his plan for his day. Left Yao and I chat till now and talked about quite a lot of things though. Then, messaged with Ivan when he's still in the 2nd batch's National Service in Sabah.

Sighs, I'm bored till I thought of friendship with all my friends I knew. It's like tearing apart sooner or later. I care for my friends but it doesn't mean that I have feelings for them as though I wanted to be more than friends. Sometimes if we want more, it goes worse or maybe turned to the worst. I also agreed with Chong Ti, saying that he misses high school times where all of us stick together and have fun and keep ourselves busy rushing unfinished homeworks. Now, everyone is like having their own business and it's all scattered far far away from each other. And I would like to say "I Miss Everyone". I make friends with everyone and I know mostly are guys and least are girls cuz' I find that guys are easier to socialize with. That's what I felt and realised when I was chatting with guys and girls. Furthermore, I can chat like almost all kinds of topic that I've got in my knowledge and I mostly chat with guys and I don't see there's any problem with it.

Anyways, I'm going to bed now cuz' tomorrow I've to wake up very early for the church's replacement for last week's good friday. Urgh need to wake early ): which I don't do it for so long ago. And after church I'm off to a haircut finally and then might go out with Hoong and the gang if I could make it. Hope the haircut doesn't takes my time away because I seriously need a tiring outing for tomorrow cuz' Monday I'll be bored again cuz' there isn't any class till Tuesday :x Nights ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment