Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Disturbed

What the hell?! I woke up at 8.15am which was kinda consider late for a morning class which will be starting at 9am cuz' it's raining and I don't feel like getting off from my bed. Fortunately, I don't know why the time passes very slow today cuz' I was doing everything slowly cuz' I'm being lazy. It even hasn't pass 8.45am and I'm all done which I don't usually dress up and get myself ready that fast. And so, I left the house and I started the car engine and wanted to start going to college. By then, I felt something wrong that it would going to happen at this moment and I denied and move on instead. When I just left the entrance gate and turned left, I received a message from my college mate, Maryam and said that Jason's class is cancelled. Oh-mi-gosh. I'm like just came out of my house and woked up so lazily and yet I wanted to attend the class and now there goes ONE message and I need to go and get a U-turn to go back home. Darn! And then another college mate, Monica and said that the class is cancelled. I said I know and I just left my house and I'm turning back to go back home now. It's like still drizzling and she said why don't I come over to her place and get her to Ampang Tesco to get her Japanese table thingy which she finds it cheap and wanted to put in her rented room. I said I just reached home and in the end we didn't go. Went to sleep but a door bell woke me up again. It was my parents and maid who came back from the morning market. They asked me why didn't I still not out to college yet and I replied "It wasn't my fault. I went and get a U-turn and I'm back home now cuz' the lecturer cancelled the class." And there goes my mum complaining about my college again and said "What kind of college is this?! Like this also can simply cancel class!" Yada yada yada. I went back to sleep again. There goes my mum shouting my name again ARGH. She gave me some Tesco vouchers worth RM250 and asked me to bring both Jeff and my maid to Ampang Tesco to buy stuffs and foods for Jeff to bring back to Melbourne this Sunday. Wrote down every single thing that we wanted to buy and went back to sleep again. She came in to my room AGAIN and tell me that there's changing of plans where Jeff follows her to bank to sign something and asked me to fetch him back with the maid to Tesco after that. Darn, I'm treated as a so called driver if my mum knows that I'm free on that day. Anyways, we over spend over all the things we've bought :x and I'm the one who had to pay for the extras which costs RM21.07 what the hell. Sobs ): Then, after that fetched them back and Monica messaged me again to go Tesco and I refused and said maybe tomorrow or so. It's so boring at home for the moment cuz' there weren't any assignments that I need to rush yet and I'm so hardworking to do something. Currently, I don't have anything to do at home besides mum's favourite which was cleaning up the room and I don't think I would like to do it so much cuz' it's very tiring though. Ate fish balls only for dinner cuz' I'm not in any appetite to eat any other stuffs. There goes my parents came back at 8.30pm. While mum was paying me back she gave me extra instead cuz' she doesn't have small changes, my maid came by and said that the manager of my condominium said that there will be no electricity tomorrow from 10am till 5pm cuz' the government is gonna shut it down during that period. I was like what the?! Plus, I don't even know the reason behind this thing that why should they shut it down that day but not on the Earth's Day?! Stupid govs. I will be bored and hot to death if I don't get my laptop charged and some coolness. Sighs I think I should go out and have some tea with Yen and other friends. Alright? Anyways, I'm not confirmed that would it be only my condominium or is it the area gets the electricity shuts off.

Talking about Earth's Day, I really pittied our mother Earth and I don't see any lights shuts off in Malaysia. Instead, I saw more lights were on. What the hell. Does anyone even respects the Earth before it goes down soon maybe in 50 years time? I was in Tsim Tung Restaurant having dinner with Yen, Eric, Hoong, Chee Yong, Zhong, and Woon and we didn't see any lights were off. Kinda disappointed though but what to do? It can't be forced but if it does it wouldn't work in Malaysia.

Anyways, that's all for today and good night. Ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment