Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sudden Outing

Omigosh! Hoong and Woon just spoiled my sleep this morning! I slept at 2am yesterday and I'm tired enough and wanted to sleep a lil' longer. Then, Hoong called me at 7am just to ask me am I going to the damn sports day or not. And I answered his damn early call and said "Huh? Yeah but not now. Maybe later with Edwyn around 11am." Then hung up. 8.30am, Woon's turn to call again and asked me where I wanna go later. I said "Huh don't know. Maybe going to sports day at around 11am I think." Then I don't really know what Hoong and Woon said cuz' I'm like half way sleeping and they just called me and I mumbled :x Then, around 10am was my mum's turn to wake me up and asked me to go for the injection that I mentioned earlier. I was like shocked and she gave me the money and I went after I bathed. It's PAINFUL and I don't like injections at all and I was alone ): That particular injection costs me RM250 per inject! And I've to go for another 2 more injections next time to complete the medical thing which means the total I need to spend for the 3 damn injections are RM750!

Anyway, I received Edwyn's message and saying that he can't go out till around 12pm cuz' his sister took his car away and changing of plans we had lunch instead at Secret Recipe at around 2pm I think. Afterthat, we were finding some unusual people to call to find something to do and we chose Yit Han :D He said that he's going to the PC Fair at KL Convention Centre with Xin Peng, Wan Teng and Woan Wey. Then we agreed and we went there through struggling all those traffic jam around the area cuz' we tried to park my car at Kin's house but it failed :x So, we parked at Convention Centre and I paid RM8.00 for it. Meet up with them and we walked around and Yit Han bought a lot of stuffs and Edwyn was very depressed cuz' he can't find his 18" HP laptop there. Haha. I've been PC Fair for the second time and I'm just walking around and I can't buy anything cuz' I've no money. Then, Michael Liew came all the way from Times Square to join Wan Teng to shop around and bought his laptop bag. Sighs. I bought nothing and not even a drink. By the way, we met Emily working in Canon's corner giving out flyers to everyone. Besides, we saw Shook Yee (ex-ssg) working as a model posing there and as we went further, we saw Elizabeth too. Yit Han asked me what's her name already and I was like oh my gosh I forgot and she even pointed at me and said my name is Ivy and then she said she's Elizabeth :x Oops sorry Eli! Afterthat, Yit Han forgot to buy his printer's ink and we went all over again and end up buying the ink which is just RM2.00 cheaper. Darn you, Yit Han! Then I'm so tired and I've to drive back home with that idiotic Edwyn who doesn't wanna drive and expect a girl to drive him all around and keep complaining all the time. I feel like slapping him though. Jam all the way back and reached back home at 7.30pm and we left since 6.30pm.

Rest awhile and my brothers and I got a call from our aunt asking us to go out and have some drink at Gobi and we went out again. Back home around 11.30pm and start blogging. Now my eyes were like falling off as I'm still typing here. Tomorrow I've to go to bank again to withdraw my birth certificate in order to renew my passport which had been expired since last year and then proceed to make the damn passport cuz' we need to use it real soon. I'm going to go for a haircut too. Either it's tomorrow or the day after tomorrow which is after the church period. I'm still wondering what style to cut now cuz' I like to change my hairstyle and I've almost tried a lot of them and now I'm thinking of a new and trendy ones. I'm tired and I mean really really tired even my mind is. Oh well I'm crawling to my bed now as I end this post here. Nights ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment