Monday, April 6, 2009

Injection

Okay today it rainned again in the afternoon and I'm like still sleeping since 12am :x Still no class yet, what to do? Hahas. So, I went to take my car back from Pandan Jaya cuz' I'm gonna start my college tomorrow! Sad holidays said bye bye to me now. After arrived at home, my driver called me and ask whether I could fetch my brother, Ken from Kampung Pandan Stadium cuz' he was stuck under the jam and I said okay. When I reached there and called my brother and asked where is he. He said he's in the school and then I'm pissed and drove to school and fetched him and Wing back. They both stinks! Nevermind. Reached home and switched to Eric's car with Yen and we 5 went to Pandan Indah for a tea break. Then went home and eat again with my parents (dinner). Guess what my mum said again. She said "Ivy are you free tomorrow? I'm gonna bring you for an injection for females only." Then I was like "WHAT?! An injecton?! For what?" There goes the explanations and said "The doctor said it's an injection for all virgin girls so that you won't get HIV viruses or known as AIDS, easily." Then I'm like out of mood again because I'm afraid of injections. Plus, I haven't even got any injections yet like those Hypathesis A and B and more.. One more thing and she said "Since you don't have boyfriends yet get the injections first for safety purposes." I speak inside as I said like I would tell you if I have one :x Sighs. Now I've a lot of appointments to make! Firstly, dentist appointment as I've a hole in one of my tooth and it hurts when I'm eating. Secondly, I need to visit that Doctor Lim to get THAT injection thing. Thirdly, I need to renew my passport as it expired last year and yet I need to use it soon :x Fourthly, I need to go to some kind of tradisional massage "doctor" or "master" to cure my foot. It's like I don't know what happened and suddenly my leg is so painful that it could move around. Sighs. Fifthly, I need to cut my hair again or you can say I wanted to change my hair style again cuz' it's irritating and I'm bored with it but I wanted to grow longer :x I'm like soooo busy now and finding time to finish all the task I've mentioned! Now I'm going off to bed as tomorrow is my first day of being a senior interior design student haha. I'm now a 2.1 student and no more 1.1! And of course, my timetable looks a lil suckish cuz' it's like one day one lesson which is good but the number of days are increased than previously! So that's all folks. Nights, ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment