Thursday, April 23, 2009

Classless day

No class for today it is! Woke up at around 11.15am cuz' yesterday night video called with Kai in MSN and laughed too much till I couldn't sleep earlier -.- Furthermore, I didn't knew I was home alone till I went to the kitchen to see what's for breakfast. I'd planned that I'd bake the butter cake today and take my breakfast after baking and then wait for Zhong to fetch me for a movie. Sadly, he's the only one available to go out with cuz' others were still studying. But everything didn't turn out quite well and I was late when Zhong suddenly called me and he's arriving my house within 5 minutes and I'd just finish baking. Oh well, when the cake is done let my maid take care of it and I'm out after making him wait for me downstairs for like 20 minutes? :x Sorry, Zhong. Then we went to MBO, Galaxy Ampang for a movie and we chose to watch "Paul Blart : Mall Cop".
It's a comedy show and it's kinda crappy and stupid. Now I know that, Kevin James's best friend would be no one else but SUGAR. We went around the mall before the movie starts cuz' we were 30 minutes early. Time was passing so slowly that we still have 20 minutes left and we bought some drinks and entered the cinema. Guess what? Only 6 people in the room which were me, Zhong, and 2 couples. Oh well, after the movie he sent me back home and he'll fetch his sister from school and cousin from work again. Meanwhile as I've reached home, I'm checking out on my butter cake whether it went well. Briliant!
It's soft and nice though. I've never liked butter cake but now I certainly do! Want some? I've ate two for my lunch :P

No comments:

Post a Comment