Saturday, April 4, 2009

Rush

Okay I really don't know what happened today. First of all my maid rushed me to fetch her back to Pandan Jaya to cook around 1 or 2 hours after I've woke, I think it's 3pm. After fetching her back under the hot sun, I went back home again it's about 4pm and thought that I'd be going out with Yen at 4.30pm. So, I bathed and quickly got dressed up and done everything properly, waited and received her call at 4.45pm. Left home at 5pm then went to Pavilion. We didn't really parked in Pavilion's parking lots because it's too expensive dude! We've even tried before parking at Pavilion for just two hours and a half and that costs us RM9.00! I'm like what the hell is that possible?! Thats way too costy! But what to do we've parked there if not there's no exit without paying the damn fee. So we parked at KL Plaza instead, as we've learnt our lessons :x

Okay let's go shop shop.. We went to Forever21 and guess what all the clothes are like not so nice and the sales are over ): and we left empty handed. Then we proceed to Esprit. I saw what I've been wanting to buy which is the white hood! But the price is in 3 digits..forget it and left to TopShop. Nothing to buy there and then to Zara. Well we've tried some clothes there but I'm like kinda no money by now and I only brought like RM50 and how to shop at Pavilion?! Anyway felt happy after trying those clothes on though and I like those tubes in Zara. You can say all kinds of colours cuz' I like em' all (: Look at the time! We rush to Madam Kwan's Cuisine and we both ordered the same food and the same drinks! What a coincidence O.o"
Tadaaaa~ It's the famous nasi lemak and iced lemon tea. (:
And then Yen goes..
Ahhh, can I eat now?! Yum yum~
Back to the rush, we ate our dinner within 30 minutes and rushed back to my car and rushed home because I was late to pick up my brother from KLIA today. Mum asked me to meet at 7pm but I reached home at 7.30pm and asked Yen to fetch me back to KL but our mission failed and ended up getting scolds from mum and I'm banned to use the car. Sighs. So, we went to pump Yen's car and Yen is darn lazy to get off the car to pump it herself! :x Instead, he gave that guy worker of that petrol station there to pump it for her. Ting! Finished. Then, Yen asked me to give him RM1 as tips for him. Blardeh that idiot staring at me with those horny face and said "thank you". Argh feel like slapping him and asked Yen to leave ASAP while she's still laughing. Went back home after sending my car back to Pandan Jaya and passed the keys to my uncle. Sighs another bad day. No car keys, no car, no outing, no money, no honey(oops :x), therefore boredom comes AGAIN. I guess I gotta sleep now cuz' need to pray for "Qing Ming" the next morning. Sorry Zhong and Kai for tomorrow's outing and movie with you guys, I need to FFK cuz' I'm out of credit in both mobile and wallet. Happy Birthday Simon Liew! Nights everyone. Ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment