Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Busy Sunday

Woked up very early at 5.45am eversince I'm not going to my high school to rush my homeworks anymore :x Anyway went to church at Jalan Imbi Chapel, started at 7am and ended very early at 8.45am. Don't try to ask me what kind of christian am I, a baptist or a catholic, cuz' I don't know and I just follow my parents. Don't try to ask me why I got into christianity too cuz' my dad went and so the family joined. We're still not really used to it especially the 3 of us which is the "I-J-K" it means Ivy, Jeff and Ken.

After breakfast we went to Ritz Carlton's lounge to have some tea or can say as family relaxation there cuz' it's too early to go to work and go over to some shopping malls to buy Jeff's needs. After that, dropped-by at dad's shop and then move on to Lot 10 to get Jeff's "lao yar" FCUK specs fixed. While the specs need to send to somewhere to reclaim a new one, he tried the contact lens instead. He having difficulties to put that into his eyeball cuz' his censors (eye-lashes) were too sensitive or you can say that he's afraid of something touches his eye. Took almost an hour while me and my mum went to see some shoes and clothes then we went back to the shop. He just got ONE in and we're like "oh my gosh, make it quick" cuz' he put his lens into his eyeballs as if like a shark was trying to go near and attack him.

After that idiot's lens thingy, we went to Mid Valley and the Gardens cuz' I've made my appointment at Centro,The Gardens. It was like 11.45am and we thought that my aunt told her that we're gonna be there at 12pm but the actual appointment made was 1pm. And so we asked that could we do it earlier and she say Celine (my favourite hairstylist) was very busy at the moment and asked us to go do some shopping and come back at 1pm. We went over to Mid Valley and bought Jeff's darn expensive school shoes which cost RM3xx! While my mum and Jeff were trying the shoes, me and my aunt went to the Baskin Robbin which was just outside the shop and we had some ice-cream of course. Tadaaaa~
It's Cookies N' Cream and Rum Raisin

Bought Jeff some of his anime DVDs and went back to the salon. Then they said that she's still not free cuz' she just started with a new customer not too long ago and said she's very very sorry for us. We said nevermind and she asked us to come over next week and we said "Umm, okay." Sounds like an angel (: but after walking out of the salon my mum said what's the point of making appointments which you don't follow which is quite true. Then I'm so depressed of course cuz' I came all the way to her salon which is kinda expensive enough to spend on my hair but I liked her cutting my hair. Sighs. We left with just a pair of Jeff's shoes and sent me to Times Square to meet Hoong and the gang.
He actually asked me to come over to his restaurant to have a lunch with him and Yen, Eric, Woon, Chee Yong and Zhong but I said I need to go for a haircut at the Gardens. Now, I didn't made both of that occasions successful and I felt I'm in a mess after I've planned yesterday night for my outings today. Just because of an occasion cancelled made another occasion failed either. Sighs. So, waited for 30 minutes alone at the main entrance of Times Square eversince I'm coming from Mid Valley which was so further then they're coming from Golden Dragon Boat. Called them and they say they were looking for parking. That doesn't need 30minutes to do that don't they? Well, depressed and waited for them and decided to go Neway Karaoke. We sang mostly old songs and some romantic songs and we enjoyed very very much when we played "In The Ayer". Hahas. We partied in the room and almost turned the room around.
Hoong and Chee Yong going wild.
Chee Yong's downed. Hoong has gone mad banging the walls.

After partying with those wild animals, Hoong sent Yen back cuz' she had to rush for her assignments and then sent me over to Pandan Jaya and had a family dinner. It's actually my grandpa's birthday and you can say it's a family gathering though. We went back home to cut the cake cuz' they gave the wrong cake to my elder aunt as she orders 2kg sized cake but she brought back another same type of cake but its 4kg where 50 people would finish it, so, it's kinda weird cutting such a big cake there. And here's the cake.
Happy Seventy-eighth Birthday, Grandpa! :D

Isn't he cute? So old and yet he will pose a peace sign there for me to take a picture of him. And these are the family of Sew (:

Left : Grandpa with the adults (Sons, Daughters and Son/Daughter-In-Laws)

Right : Grandpa with his grandchildren

Missings : Second Uncle, Bryan (cousin)

No comments:

Post a Comment