Friday, April 10, 2009

Bored

Another boring day as usual and went to a very boring class "Design Studio 1" which teaches all about residential and its spaces. Jason talked and talked for 4 hours and I think everyone were sleepy in class though. But those talks were kinda useful for us next time because what he told us where all from his experience during working outside and dealing with complicated clients. Anyway he's also a part-time lecturer which means they do lecture in the college and also working outside. Reached home at about 1pm and get some sleep because of all the talks just now were making me sleepy. Woked at 4pm and had my "cha soba" which means cold japanese noodles as my lunch or maybe breakfast. I was so bored till I even figured out something new to me till my brother, Jeff told me that there were some hidden differents between those poker cards.

Between those Kings, Queens and Jacks, can you spot the difference besides the colours and the shapes? (only one shape has the differences)Well I'm off to bed again and tomorrow I'm gonna take a short visit to my high school's sports day in the afternoon because my class is cancelled and replaced on next Friday and next week onwards my timetable changed again! Tuesday to Thursday I'm going to have morning class only and Friday is the full day! Oh gosh you destroyed my Friday you know! Haish anyways Blue is going to win for sure and I'm proud of you guys! Nights ciaoz. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment