Sunday, April 26, 2009

Status: 100% Sad/Emo

Yup I'm emo-ing now and it's cause by who? I don't know. Some kinda Mr. Miserable turning my boring life into a miserable life. Boredom is worse enough to live with it and now here comes these miserable things that can't get off my mind. A single status and an in-relationed person has a very big difference okay. It won't be possible to say that the person seriously won't change anything to suit you up. Vulgarities were bad for girls I know, but I'm a single so who cares? It's not like I've to shut up when I'm too angry or pissed off. If I'm in a relation, I would rather choose to change all my bad habits or negative thoughts to brighter and better ones. Sighs. As everyone knows that in my MSN, I've wrote my status there today should be the WORST that you've ever seen. It's a 100% sad or emo feeling while previously was just like not more than 60%. But after he'd appeared, the percentage went higher. Sighs. Don't ask what's the prob' or who was it cuz' only my homies which were some of the Forlorners and my besties will know that. Furthermore, I would like to thank some of the Forlorners that helped me very much to find out the truth and thank you everyone who tried to cheer me up but sad to say I couldn't. It's like I've always been fooled of my feelings (love) around. I usually believed the one I trust but it's like the person I trusted, turns back on me. Sighs. Maybe good things will never get a good return I guess. Plus, I would like to thank, specially to the Mr. Miserable for making my life miserable and thank you very very much for your truthful feedback and you've made me to remind myself that I'm a loner if there aren't any friends at all.

I'm so depressed now as I don't think I can get a good night sleep for few days. I'm gonna turn into a big big panda again. Nothing much to say here. Back to emo situation. Ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment