Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bad Day

Another boring day. If you would ask me how's my life? I would answer you "My life is full with boredom, just a lil' happiness if I would seek for it." College as usual went to Jason's class today and bla bla bla and he said yesterday's class he would replace it on tomorrow afternoon class which was Eric Leong's class but he's still not back from Thailand yet. At first I thought that there wouldn't be a class after Joseph's class since he's not back yet then I could go back and rest or hang out wih friends. But then Jason said that he'll use it to replace yesterday's class. Disappointment comes ): Reached home and while I was getting my car parked, I just remembered that my house has no electricity and I'll be bored, hot and hungry. Gosh. I went up and do my stuffs at the balcony and atleast there's still some wind blowing for today but it's kinda like a hot one. Called Zhong to go out somewhere but he can't cuz' he had to fetch his sister after school. Sighs, what to do? House phone, no line. Kitchen, out of food. Worst of worst no electricity. Wanted to go out but don't know where to go and I'm alone of course cuz' others were still in their colleges. I can't believe that I bared with it for like 4 hours till Yen comes back and fetched her to visit the dentist to fix her real big decay. I've got one at the top part too since Chinese New Year cuz' I crack too much "Kua Chi"s and there goes my tooth. I still haven't go fix it cuz' maybe I dare not or I'm busy or I'm lazy or the best to say was keep giving excuses :D Received Eric's call before we left the house and he said that he forgotten to lock his car when he left to attend the classes at TBS, Subang. His coins and his bag was stolen and his car's air-condition got broke down. I think this lil' dude must have understand some car engines pretty well though. Then we fetched him from his home and sent Yen to dentist. After that we look for a place to have a tea and we went to Old Town, Pandan Indah cuz' it's the nearest :x Finished and ready to go back after the bills. I saw a BLOODY DEAD RAT near my car! I hope it wasn't me who went over it cuz' previously I didn't saw anything I think. But when we're leaving there's no choice but have to go over it. It's soooo disgusting! In the end we went back home and then I got pissed by someone again. Too bored to mention who it was and it's kinda obvious. and I'm mentioning here again that the answer is still a NO! Today, I really went over the hook. My anger was really over the max when we're argueing though I know it's kinda often. I feeling shouting around and punched the damn wall. Now, I pity my innocent wall or pillows get punched by me when I'm angry or sad. Sighs. That's all for today cuz' I'm too tired and I need to get some sleep now cuz' tomorrow I'm gonna attend my first full day class of the second term. And of course that is why I blog this early too which doesn't really sound like me but I'm tired. So, good nights and ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment