Tuesday, April 7, 2009

College

My college starts today and I'm soooo lazy to wake up that early and so not used to it. Woke at 8.05am and bathed and had a milo and rushed out because it's 8.45am already. Reached at 8.55am and took my new timetable and schedule for the term. Everything has changed and I'm confused by the classes and I didn't know where the new class was. Then saw my college friends and we went in. Finding switches to on everything up and when it's all settled down its already 9.30am. Attended Building Technology & Construction class for an hour then we're done and we can go back already :x Cuz' only 3 of us which is me, Cindy and Monica came for the class and others were absent. We went to buy all the materials to build the model instead of going back and rest. After that went back home and start making the base and cutting those wood sticks. After finishing everything, sent them back to college and I took back my guard house project. I felt something weird when I'm driving and I don't know what it was. It's something like less confidence in driving already and I don't know why though I always drive to college. A bit disappointed on this :x

One thing I'm jealous of my brother, Jeff today which was he gets new phone again -.- Cuz' his phone was spoiled and he told mum to get him one and immediately he got a new one the next day which was today. Darn you, Jeff! Although it's not a very good new phone but atleast it's new. He always gets what ever he wants and if either me or Ken asked for it, the reply would be a NO of course and if it's a YES it would be under some agreements with them. Urghh, jealousy comes again! Nevermind. Nothing much to blog today and I'm going off to bed now for tomorrow's morning class ): but there's outing afterthat of course with Hoong and Zhong or maybe even Eric and Phoebe to Times Square to watch Fast And Furious 4. Nights ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment