Friday, April 3, 2009

Bored

Another boring day it is. Woke up eating unhealthy lunch (my breakfast :x) again. Then rushed to my house at Pandan Jaya to see my grandpa if he's okay. Well everything goes alright after he struggles yesterday in the toilet after having the durian cake and upsets his stomach and now he's like going to toilet most of the time but today he has recovered! Grandpa you're very strong even though you're very old (: Then I went back after resting an hour there. Maybe not resting but cleaning up my car. Well it's not really my car but my aunt's and uncle's but I'm using it for the weekdays though! Reach home and bore the whole evening and Ken came back and eat in front of me again while I'm starving! Well after he finished, I ate mine and then I got pissed by someone. The whole night I'm so dam pissed while I'm bored enough for today. Sighs. Then during chatting with Yen, she asked me to go for an outing with her while I asked her is she free on Saturday. But unfortunately she can't make it and she needs to pray (Qing Ming) on that day. Plus I just remembered her dad's birthday was on the same day too so she'd be busy from morning till night then. And so, we decided to go outing tomorrow to Pavilion to shop for something. Actually, Yit Han and Emily were coming along too but too bad they don't have transport :x It's only me and you, Yen! Don't worry I won't rape you (: Then, I received another call which i previously called that person to go out on Saturday for some movies too but he called and said why don't I join him with the other friends since they coming back from National Service on Saturday? I was like "Umm okay I'll decide asap." I don't mind joining them but I feel if I do it's like "potong their steam" as in like they're all guys and I'm the only girl again ._. And then, my mum told me, "Ivy, tomorrow can you fetch the maid and your brother back to Pandan Jaya after Ken's tuition around 4 or 5pm? And over night there till Sunday." Then I said okay too and I'll be missing a post on that day which I might replace it on Sunday I guess. Now's dad's turn and said "Ivy, we're going to church on Sunday and then we're going to Nilai Memorial to pray grandma and then we're heading to Sepang for the F1 Circuit okay?" Urgh I feel I'm so busy this weekend but it's okay to fill up my day for something better than staying at home staring on my laptop whole day. Sighs I've got few days left before I'm getting my ass back to college and start working.

To my fellow friends who are working when they're studying. Please stop working for the moment when you're studying because it might affect what you're learning and you wouldn't concentrate much on what you're learning. You will have plenty of time to work after you've finished your studies.

Yeah! My australian brother, Jeff Sew is coming back on 3 April 2009 at 9pm KLIA. Nah not really australian australian but he went there for his studies so we called him a so called "aussie boy". Happy to see him back and we're gonna pick him up that night (: Don't worry, Yen, it's gonna be after our shopping of course! (: Anyways I'm off to bed now to get some rest for tomorrow. Nights readers, ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment