Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cakes

Yeah it's my youngest brother's birthday on 31st of March. Sorry for the delay of posting all the pictures took on that day. Right.. Today I woke up around 1pm and then rush to work out on the cake recipe that i bought on Monday! When I was about to begin my baking session, I took out the Planta and saw it's expired! Blardeh :x Quickly asked my maid to rush to Cold Storage, Great Eastern and bought a new one. Then about 2pm something only I start baking.(argh wasted another hour of sleeping :x). Tick tock tick tock it's 4pm and my cake is ready to get off the oven! Tadaaa~
I know it looks very very very fake and it might looks like shit :x but who cares it's my first time baking myself and it's a total SUCCESS. Yeah it's a success I can tell though it's kinda sweet but I didn't add any sugar into it. Weird?

Okay now this is my brother's sweet sixteen birthday cake.
Simple and of course it is way better and nicer than mine! Mum asked me "Ivy, I bought your favourite cake." I was like "HUH?" It's my brother's birthday but she bought my favourite cake? Mum you're a weirdo too you know. Anyways I answered "Tiramisu?" Mum said "You only like tiramisu? Nope it's a durian cake!" So, my brother's birthday cake it's a durian cake then. Sounds ewww but it's very yummy! And there goes my brother wishing and then blowing off the candles of the cake. His Puma shirt very shiny right? Of course, it's his last year's christmas gift from either mum or me I've forgot :x
Oh yeah, there's a picture of the birthday boy's homemade recipe(except for the ingredients are bought of course :x). It looks very yummy too. It's a fondue with just marsh mellows and strawberries! Tadaaa~
And these are the other food on the table. Those pizzas and spaghetti my dad bought it for himself I think. I guess he bought it either from Pavilion or Starhill's Senditos Tapas. (: Oh yes, the red eggs are for the birthday boy too as usual the traditional things that they always do ;)
Thats all for the night and I'm off to bed now. Nights ciaoz.
Happy Birthday, Ken Sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment