Monday, May 11, 2009

Unwell Planned

Another post for today, but there isn't any much to say about. As usual, morning went to church and afternoon went for a lunch with mum. In church, there were 4 representatives went to the stage to hand us the bread. 1 of the men fell down and he seems like it's not hurting him at all yet he's a middle age man. Gosh I saw the whole thing with my own eyes and I hold my mouth cuz' I was about to shout out :x but I didn't. Then, we had mamak for breakfast again and went to KLCC for shopping and see if we could buy our needs. Saw Emily with her mum there shopping like what I'm doing too. Shopping with mum during Mother's Day (: After that, we left KLCC and had lunch at McDonalds, Kampung Pandan. It's kinda like a budget celebration where every gifts costs only RM20++ but not more than that :x My mum couldn't celebrate anyways even her birthday ): sad right? But have to D:

Everyone slept after coming back but I didn't just don't know why these days I'm not on the sleepy mode as I'd used to be. Then went out again alone at 5pm to fetch bro and then to Tuck Yik's house to fetch him. Since he came back from the National Service for 3 days, we hang out together then. He was still BALD :p Went to homie's house and then to Old Town, Sri Petaling.

After their dinner, we went back after sending homie back to his mansion. I've got to a wrong way again when we're trying to go back to Tuck Yik's house. Went one big round just to go back his house to get his car. Then after sending them back, I went to the wrong way again when I was trying to use another way to go back cuz' it was very jam. In the end, reached home at 8.45pm and cleaned up myself and get myself a mask that I've bought it with my mum today. 1 mask for moisturising my face and 1 to fix my eye bags ): I hate eye bags! D: And I'm going to bed now before it starts growing and makes my masks doesn't work at all. Nights readers, ciaoz. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment