Monday, May 25, 2009

Everyone's Too Free?

Woke up late around 12.00pm++ and there wasn't any prepared breakfast or brunch or lunch. Instead, I went to GDB again to have some "dim-sum" as Tony invited me to. After my brunch and the other's lunch, sent Yen for her National Service medical check at "Klinik Kesihatan Kampung Pandan" which me, Yen and Eric were searching everywhere for it when it's just somewhere nearby and we can actually find it if we're on the way to our high school. Pissed on Sunday. After stunning in the stuffy lousy conditioned clinic for 2 hours, we went back to GDB and the guys, Woon, Eric and Tony mahjong'd while Yen and I were staring at them and their tiles. Substitution between me and Tony cuz' he had to go out for a moment to pick up some stuffs and gave RM70++ for me to play with them. Okay I'm a noobie and I'm like against 2 who plays usually and more often than I do. Lost at first till left the blue notes and regain at the last 3 rounds I guess.. (Killing spree :x) Then, went back home with Yen cuz' it's 7.00pm already and we've to rush back for our dinner at home while the guys continue their games. Oh well, sorry Tony for losing off some of your money and I know you'll say "It's okay" but losing other people's money ain't that good you know. Guilty somewhere anyhow. Mahjong mahjong mahjong D:

25 May - Happy Birthday Jastine Lim Wan Teng (:

No comments:

Post a Comment