Sunday, May 24, 2009

Movie

Yeap went for a movie with Yen, Eric and Woon at Golden Screen Cinemas, Pavilion. We planned to watch "Angels and Demons" at 3.45pm but we're late cuz' of some lil' traffics. So, we thought of watching "Night At The Museum 2" but there's only front row seats left and took the next choice which we saw last minute which was "I Corrupt All Cops" (I.C.A.C.)This movie wasn't that bad and I would say it's not as boring as some of those chinese movies which were meaningless and acting to be a hero. It's more about the history of their country and usually histories make people go to sleep but this show, I would say you won't fall asleep cuz' there were some scenes that guys may like, vulgars and jokes. Anyways that's all for the post before I've got many many complains of too many words to spam in the post! Ciaoz ):

No comments:

Post a Comment