Monday, May 4, 2009

Accidents

Early morning met a real close accident when fetching Ken and Wing to school cuz' they're late and still dragging time off. So while I was driving 60km/h going to 70km/h, a RED BMW came out suddenly to my lane and I'd to brake harshly with that speed. Lucky, I honned her and she speeds up a lil if not I've kissed her red ass. Her car plate I've forgotten some but I remembered it's some alphabets and then 714. We came by a red light traffic and we winded down our windows and said,

The Auntie : What's the problem with you?!
Me : My problem?! You came out suddenly and I've braked harshly and now you putting the blame on me?!

The Auntie : I where got come out straight away. Just now you weren't there also.
Me : You came into my lane directly but not the one near to yours and my lane is speeding lane!

Then she winds back and went to school and I saw her again. Conclusion, between our car I think left few centimeters and I'll kiss her ass. Both also have their faults but she's got more. I was speeding on a housing area but it was usual. But she came out directly to my lane when I'm coming by and yet there's not signal at all. Furthermore, she still want to argue with me and if she wants I'll get down and argue. Lucky last time went through all these close up drivings when Eric's driving his car. Now it's my turn to face it and yet I've a trauma.

Next, I received a call from Ken and he said that Ming Haow (Yen's brother) got robbed. I was shocked and then I asked Ming Haow how it happened. He said that it was 2 malay guys asking for time and then he said that he doesn't have a watch or phone and so he don't know. Then, the morons took out a knife and pointed at him and put his hand into Ming Haow's pocket, took the phone and run. What the hell is wrong with these malay guys trying to robbed every Sri Garden's student's handphone. It's not like 3 times but more than 7 by now. Seriously I don't know what the policemen are doing. It's been so many cases and the police should be working on the spot.

Good luck for those going for competitions, congrats for winning, try harder next time for those who failed. Disappointments are always there in any situations. Nights ciaoz.

To the students of Sri Garden, please be more careful and avoid using handphones when you're outside the school or even in Bam Villa. Also, avoid waiting outside although traffic sucks at that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment