Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Back

Wee~ I'm back from my busy assignment week which was always the second last week of the term. Within that week, I really turned myself into a very good and hardworking girl :p (as if) Stayed at home and rush all the assignments cuz' it's been a very big stress to me ): I've learnt not to delay my assignments as I did in the last term cuz' my work was all rush works and not really a satisfaction work but I still get passing grades though (:


As I said I'll be posting a picture that I've found in one of the family's album and here it is! And don't ask me why cuz' even I myself didn't know how it got into my family's photo album though.
I guess many of us miss those kiddish faces there :p I still remember my class teacher's name, Ms. Ranjit Kaur stood at the most left (: Saw some of their faces are kinda familiar to you? Yup, indeed there's Weil Zheng, Arshvin, Darren, Zheng Nam, Jun Chong, Jee Kin, at the top lane. The bottom ones, Soon Chean, Carmen, Jennifer, Tirupura, Maybelle, Teri, Sabrina, Pui Shing, Hui Sin, Sie Teng and Oi Loon. Some of them I've forget their names but familiar though when I saw them somewhere outside. I'm good enough okay to remember quite a number of names there *self-praising* Anyways, spot me? The most chubby one or you can say fat? Enjoy the old memories of yourselves when you're just 7 years old.

13th May - Happy Birthday Trawy and Shameer :D
15th May - Happy Teacher's Day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment