Wednesday, May 6, 2009

OmiGosh?

Great now I've to stay up late nights again. One of the assignment has done which was this model thingy. All of us were tired and suddenly this morning, we received a message from that new lecturer Mr. Prince. Damn him. Why wouldn't he message us and tell us next year? Last minute messaged us and said that we're gonna have an afternoon class today all of a sudden. What the hell. We heck care of it and told him we're having English classes later on. After that, he said that it's okay then just meet him after our morning class with George. Okay we did look for him after the class and guess what? He gave lots of lots of assignments for us to draw! And we have to draw EVERYTHING (pictures below) and fit into 2 pages of A3 sized paper. All of us were like what the?! Plus the due was on 15th of May and it means that we still have 10 more days to finish it and even our 1st assignment all of us hasn't done any. Oh gosh!While I was doing my drafting for the model and chatting with homie and bro, a senior friend of mine from college, Wilson, messaged me in MSN saying that tomorrow Jason's gonna release the assignments and wished me good luck. What the?! Assignments again? How come all the assignments came in a sudden but not one by one like last time? Then he said that you shouldn't be panic now but the next term is even worse. Okay now I know why his friends in his term stressed so much :x GOSH!!

Back to MSN matters. We were chatting happily and emotionally together with homie and bro. Another sudden came by which was that moron Tony Chock. Forlorn was just a damn group created by me for people who's sad and desolated. So what's with you to bug me off there?! What's with the "Anti-Forlorn" and moreover you asked all the close friends of yours which were also friends of mine trying to betray us? Is it your business to bug us off? Emo is bad enough and you still wanna bug us off and take it like a joke. You've said you've no time and shits but now I see you have darn a lot of time to make jokes. Now I really really know you after so many years of friendship and my anger for that moment were burst out of my nerves! Cuz' I don't think it's a joke at all. Nowadays, close friends are getting further apart and college's was like unstable but still friends. ARGH!

Off to bed. Too darn tired :x Nights, ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment