Saturday, May 9, 2009

Great (:

Went out with Tony, Chee Yong, Zhong, Woon, Eric, Yen, bro and homie yesterday till 2am :D Quite satisfying outing cuz' it's like quite late and tired for me till my legs couldn't stand anymore. We gathered around Golden Dragon Boat (GDB) as usual again at around 8.30pm and divided into 2 cars and went to Times Square instead of 6 cars. Some of us had dinner at Gasoline and some just ordered a drink to spend a lil' ex-mates gathering time together. After that, we went to arcade where the guys wanna race within themselves in Daytona USA. Oh well, I remembered I've played with other friends before but dare not play with them :x As usual, Zhong got first place, second was bro, third was Chee Yong, forth Tony and last Eric. Surprised? Nah, he supposed to be third but I think he stopped half way. Then, we went bowling after that. There weren't any reasons why were there so many people at this time where it's like 10pm already. We had 2 games and first game I've got second last and LOST to Woon then the second game I've promised myself to win him back and I did! :D By 2 points :x

After games, we were tired and we planned to go to Pandan Indah to have a drink at first. Then, we called Phoebe along earlier when we're at Times Square. Guess what she got lost in her way and went back home for an hour. What the hell? After we've been through those road blocks and now change of plans? Went to Station 1, Kuchai Lama instead where currently Woon was working there. From 12.15am till 1.30am, everyone used the WiFi and e-buddy to chat with each other. A lil' don't understand that we could just speak to each other but there's something that never changes were that Tony still speaks as loud as everyone could here him from north, south, east and west, and Phoebe still argues with Tony as usual ever since Form 1?

Everyone went back and we had another road block again. Lucky Tony's car seemed to be okay and Chee Yong's car got stopped by a side cuz' he obviously stopped the car during the turn to put their seat belts on. The police check around and asked bro why does he wears his pants so low. He got stunned when the policeman asked him and he said nothing. They got back after we've reach GDB for like 5 minutes? Then me and Yen went back together by knocking over all those traffic lights :x Couldn't speed that much cuz' as I said there were new bumps added few days ago.

Sighs. Didn't really get a good night sleep cuz' keep waking up few times. Slept at 3.30am and woke at 7.22am, 8.20am, 10.15am and 11.10am. What the hell, I'm feeling tired and pains but couldn't recover from it and I don't know why. Bad news after waking up that was when I heard that my parents' going over to Genting and overnight there was cancelled because of my dad don't wanna miss the CHURCH. Sick! I couldn't go out late already ): Now what? He's been nagging those Christianity stuffs into my ears whenever he comes in to my room when I was having some fun and laughter with my friends. I wish I could tell that I don't like to do things that I'm not interested in any races and I like to be free-thinker but I would promise you that I wouldn't anything illegal. Jeez just don't turn me into an anti-Christ D:

No comments:

Post a Comment