Monday, May 4, 2009

Labour Day

Yeap Labour Day it was in last Friday. I went to Bali :x Nah not exactly Bali but it's my own hometown which was somewhere further up from Sepang. So we went to Sepang Goldcoast :D I went there with Steve and Calestine the newly wedded couple on the 1st of January '09. We took some pictures and the beach was kinda awesome cuz' previously it wasn't that clean and as beautiful as it is now.
Sepang Gold Coast :D
The lovely couple : Steve & Calestine <3
We didn't sleep over there but we went back home instead. Not going back to KL but I mean to cousin's house as where we usually stay over night. After dinner, we went to fetch Ah Ting 妹 who went to school's trip to Ipoh. After that she called and asked me not to go back so early and asked me to wait for her to arrive and I did. She gave this chocolate to me wrapped nicely :D Yum yum yummy~
How I wish I could walk
on the beach with you
when the sun sets
in the evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment