Sunday, May 17, 2009

Shopping

My dearest aunt Jessy and I went for a lil shopping at Times Square on Sunday. Mum gave me RM50 only and I don't know that I would find something that could really attracts me and with this amount of money, usually it's just a pair of shoes will do. I'm lack of shoes at home already and let me buy atleast two? My shoes that I wore most of the time are going to be worned off soon ): We arrived and first thing we looked for clothes but it wasn't very stylish enough to me :x So, the next shop was all the girly girly stuffs where all girls buy their hair clips, scarfs, head band and etc. We bought 5 weird nail polish colours and we left the shop after paying the cashier to the other shops to look for my darn shoes.

We saw one in one of the shops there at 3rd floor and marked it cuz' it's RM49.90 and once pay, I'll only get ONE pair of shoes. We walked further to the other levels and went into Shopaholic. Shoes, I saw it! Gold one! But the silver was nice too and it was quite a hard decision that time ): So, we thought that the shoes we marked on just now was a dimmer colour and we picked gold colour. It's just RM29.90 and it means I've RM20.10 left where if I could go back there and bought the one we marked, I'll just have to attach my own RM 29.80 for it. Went back there and tried the marked shoes again. The feeling seems to have left me as I tried on second time. The shoes we bought might be too gold and shiny if my mum saw it by her own eyes. How?! I've to get the second shoes so that there's a choice for my mum to compare. Went to Summit, not Sunway, and saw the checker shoes which was kinda cute. My aunt was wearing exactly the same colour and the only difference was her tip was round and mine was sharp. Unfortunately, both shoes I bought was sharp-tipped ones without realising ):Then, received a call from Chee Yong, inviting me over to GDB to have dinner at 6pm. Eric, Woon and Li Wei went too and of course my babi best friend Tony was there also. Only 6 of us went there and where were Zhong, Yen and Phoebe were found missing in the gang outing or dinner? Chee Yong how dare you forgot to ask them. Tsk tsk. Sang some songs while some where busy eating but mostly were singing like crazy people especially Chee Yong. He's singing like mad but mostly were all the oldies. While Li Wei and Tony keep singing some duet songs so that they could enter some singing competition shits which I kinda doubt it would happen :x We also sang "说好的幸福呢" by 周杰伦 (Jay Chou) for like 3 to 4 times? First duet was Tony and Chee Yong with minus 1 key and then me with Li Wei with higher keys by 2. Okay by now we're sure out of voice and then the 3rd time the guys duet again as Eric and Woon refused as we passed the mic to them but they were singing when the others who were singing with mic. After Chee Yong and Li Wei left, me and Tony duet the last time again. Embarrassments happened where we both sang the song with a weird voice. Oh well, after that went back home 30 minutes late yet it was raining. That's all (:

No comments:

Post a Comment