Friday, May 15, 2009

Eat The Colours

Eric (the lecturer) told us that it's an event or you can say it's a health campaign where people eat atleast 4 kinds of colours a day. This campaign is still running in Japan and it's quite successful. Eating healthy food like vegetables or fruits but not junk food as it is not considered. Japanese are creative though and I strongly agree (: They're smart enough that vegetables and fruits consist of colours which were original and no colourings were added and that is why they called it "Eat-The-Colours". By eating carrots, corns, tomatoes and any kinds of vegetables a day, you've already successfully being a healthy person. Carrots - orange, corns - yellow, tomatoes - red and vegetables - green. See? It's easy don't they? Too bad I hate vegetables and I don't know why but I've improved myself by being fussy to pick what I only eat :x Are you a healthy person? Yes? Then count how many colours you've eaten in a day WITHOUT junk food. No? Are you a person like me? Are you always feeling unhealthy? Try this campaign then. It really works though I've never tried yet but it sounds healthy :p

No comments:

Post a Comment