Monday, May 4, 2009

Free Sunday

Parents weren't at home again this weekend. So, yesterday which was Sunday, I can't wake up for the church thing actually and I didn't know that I'd locked all the doors that could access to my room. So, in the end I didn't knew they were gone so early to Singapore for 2 days (coming back today) and I actually don't have to go church :x I came back on Saturday around 1am and I'm very tired cuz' on Friday I played mahjong with Steve大哥 and Calestine大嫂 until 4.45am :x On the way back to KL, Calestine's friend on her phone reminded me about the HomeDec fair that I was supposed to go at the Convention Center then only I realised that I've forgotten about it since I always wanted to go on Labour Day but I couldn't. Woke at 2pm and quickly asked my homie and bro' out to KLCC immediately. Unfortunately, homie doesn't have a car at that moment and yet I'm in a rush . Plus the usual car I drove (MyVi), my uncle used it to go back to his hometown with my aunt and Ken. So I drove dad's car off to pick up bro and then to homie's place at Sri Petaling D: It's so far yet I've to fetch him back later. We reached KLCC at 4pm and went to TGV Cinemas to see if there's any movie to watch cuz' we don't wanna go back early. We decided to watch X-Men Origin Wolverine at 6.30pm after the fair.
X-Men Origin : Wolverine

After movies, we went back to switch car and sent homie back home. Before he went back, we went to Restoran Kinrara (mamak) for dinner. Well it's not the Bukit Kinrara at Puchong cuz' that was way too far and I remembered Zhong made his mistake and went by there. Then we discovered this lil' grey kitty nearby. I don't know what it's trying to do but all we saw was it doesn't walk or runs like a normal kitten but it seems like hopping like frog O.o Anyway when it starts to drizzle, we paid and we went back. That's all for the latest updates. There's some about to college's field trip but I don't think it's really interesting which I think only these spa shower room for 2 and this WC were cool.
Look at the awesome prices. Believe it or not, there're customers who bought it.
I love this Spa Shower room~ So comfy and romantic. This worth RM100,000++

No comments:

Post a Comment