Saturday, July 3, 2010

FIFA Fever

Everyone is crazy all about FIFA Worldcup in Astros, local TV channels, talks, and bets. Well, I started watching football again after I had released all my stress that I had been carrying since early June! Finally here comes the most exciting challenges between countries. FYI, the country I supported most for this year's FIFA Worldcup 2010 is..

GERMANY! :D


Germany played very well and most of them were new players I heard :\ They have teamwork, defensive and nice attacks. One word, AWESOME! Especially some players like..
#7 Bastian Schweinsteiger!

#11 Miroslav Klose!

 #25 Thomas Müller!

Anyway, I like their jerseys also and I can say that this year's jersey ain't that bad actually except for the Argentians (Argentina's team) still keep with their stripes =="

 
This is the one that is Germany's away jersey that I'm thinking of buying it as a memory. (:

And the originals are the whites.

 

Last but not least, tracksuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment