Thursday, July 8, 2010

Usher!

After I woke up today and stoned for a day till my brother, Jeff, came back with my mum out of no where, he just told me that Usher was looking for my dad yesterday before his concert. Damn it, I was like "WTF, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" and mum goes like "Yeah cuz' he lives at Ritz-Carlton." Then I go crazy over my mum cuz' she don't even know who he was when there's a lot of bodyguards followed him and many fans were peeping around in the stores with cameras.


She thought was those kinda dark skinned guy out on the streets that steals and rapes people like the one in the news. Everyone and staffs goes like "What the hell? Are you out of your mind?! He's Usher, a very famous and rich U.S. pop star!" and my mum goes like "Usher who? I don't know, I just treat him like a normal walk-in customer." (when he walks into my dad's shop - Richard Mille) *speechless*

Usher : May I look for Dato Francis Sew?
Mum : Oh, he went for bible class. Let me serve you?
Usher : Nah, it's okay. Someone just asked me to look for him and I just came by to look around. Maybe I'll just come back tomorrow. I've got a concert to catch.
Mum : Alright. Thanks for coming. See you tomorrow.

The next day..

*poof* nothing came by when all the other staffs and fans brought their cameras and thought that he really might come back to look for my dad again. But unfortunately, sighs. Maybe he's just too tired after his concert and went off.

Damn it and Jeff said that the dumb ones usually mets the most stars which he is actually referring to my mum and she just laughed and said "So what?"


pfffttt to the max!

No comments:

Post a Comment