Friday, July 16, 2010

Sick

You can call it a day for me as I don't know why this time I felt kinda weak. After I woke and went to accompany Fylix, I felt kinda light and floaty and as soon as I reached there, I just hold and then dropped to bed. Maybe because I was sleeping in an opposite time for normal humans and sometimes late and also didn't get enough sleep for some strange reasons I guess. Well, I felt cold even though I'm sleeping with a blanket and he's just right beside me. There and then I knew I began to felt sick. Furthermore, my period is killing the girls like me off. Ache at the waist, tiredness, blurness, pain at some strange places, losing appetites and such. Oh well, I guess my health is not that great. What does this means?

Anyways, also wanna thank for those who wished me on a special day of mine. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment