Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sad Results

Mr. Octopus, I'm so gonna kill you for any part of my meal! You said Spain 4 and Germany 0 but in the end you're still not that accurate after all. It's just 1-0. Anyway, I don't believe in some kind of psychic sea creature which sounds so stupid and animistic.

GAHHH Germany.. I felt so so so disappointed in this match because there isn't any goal at all. Though you guys tried very hard and obviously there are too many defenders which I think it's hard to get through either. Sad sad sad so sad. Lost in the first bet of mine in football games and I'm not gonna give up just like that! There are 2 more matches to go and I'm gonna fight for it at least win once! ARGH.

Anyway, there are two parts which I think it's kinda funny where in the beginning of the match there is some kinda crazy fan guy ran to the middle of the field and cheered. ROFL. The second part was when Spain trying to enter a freaking close goal, David Villa is too short and his legs weren't long enough to kick that ball into the goal and instead got it missed! *giggles*

 
*disappoints*

THINGS TO DO TOMORROW:
KILL THAT SO CALLED PSYCHIATRIC OCTOPUS INTO PIECES!!

grr.. pissed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment