Sunday, July 18, 2010

Still Awake

Gosh. I think something is really wrong with me nowadays. Awake at evening or night and asleep in the morning. Guess what? Now that I'm blogging is 9.00 a.m. (GMT +8) and I am not sleepy yet. I've tried to sleep at 4.00 a.m. but I kept rolling around on my bed, trying to get myself to fall asleep. I just can't sleep! Ache and itch on my body is killing me off. All of a sudden I had this some kinda rashes on my body and I've seen this happened to both my mum and my aunt. She said that the weather was too hot and I didn't get enough rest, sleep, food and etc. and I kept going out and came home late at night or you can say early morning. Damn. First few reasons maybe you're right but I don't think the last few reasons are. Don't think that I don't know you just highlighted those just because you want me to stay and stone at home. I will stone at home unless I'm too tired or sick. Otherwise I will be out and since I'm still young, I think I should explore more than staying inside the square room and waiting for drivers to show me where I wanna go. Oh well, I should try to sleep again and hope I can drop to sleep and dream but the bad thing is, I'm very sure that if I really fall asleep now, I'll be waking up later at night!

ITCHY!! :S

No comments:

Post a Comment