Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Movie Mania Week

How should I begin with? Alright. Monday, I went movie with my B, Fylix, at Times Square to watch Twilight : Eclipse after having dinner together somewhere near his place. That's movie number one for this week.

Second movie was Despicable Me at KLCC with my college mate darling, Cindy after our class at Wednesday while waiting to fetch B back. We watched the 3D version and we giggled from the start till the end because the characters were too funny.


Meet the cute MINIONS! :D


and my favourite character is the short little girl in the middle.. AGNES!

Does this count as annoying?
It's so fluffy that I'm gonna DIE!!

On the same day, I went for a movie again but this time with my B only. We wanted to watch Predators but by the time we reach there, there's only front seats available, oh gosh. Then we watched the Flirting Scholar II instead of the Fantastic Water Babes introduced by the counter assistant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment