Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Answerless

I don't understand. My mood went really upset. I don't know what are you thinking of but all I could just figured out were jealousy. You told me to tell you what am I thinking of, what am I confused about, but why aren't you? I know I'm an emo person but I have tried my best not to. As now I'm with you, I feel new and it's time to start new refreshing life with a better person. You've promised me not to argue or emo about small stuffs but I don't mind much though I know you're upset or mad at it also. There was once you told me about your past that you wouldn't tell the person that you're upset or mad at whatever wrongs she did. I don't wanna repeat these past now. I want you to tell me everything before I kept figuring it out and it is not what it is supposed to be. Everytime when you're in a bad mood, I kept quiet don't you think? I just don't want it to become worse. Hope you would be more tolerant to talk to me on what you thinking about. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment