Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm BACK!

Sorry. This time I really over did neglect by blog for quite sometime until this new spammer friend of mine, HAYDEN, reminded me about my blog and so as, my other friends asked me to keep them posted and update my damn rusted blog. Well, nothing much but I'll just summarize it. This term of my college considered as one of the tough term that will make me go crazy spending money all over and insufficient time working on assignments, projects and competitions. Just made my furniture and light for this term.

As for the light, I used mini glass made from Mexico, bought from Pudu. Haha~

Left picture is displayed in college's ID Gallery today. Right picture was taken at home freshly after finish making it. :D
This is my B, Fylix's chair! We made it ourselves. Well, appreciate it because it is self-made chair!
and.. this is mine.
Obviously, I didn't made it myself but I sent to the contractor and it costs RM 2,000! For heaven's sake!
But to me, it worth the pay to rush and the quality of workmanship satisfies.


After everything is settled, guess what? The contractor actually knew Jason and Jason said that the contractor was his old partner. DAMN NO WONDER THE PRICE HAS NO DIFFS!

 
Obviously, I have broke up with Eric and now I'm with Fylix which he's a lot better caring and gentleman. It is going to be a month soon, wondering if we can break our own record and being together till as it is suppose to be? *Keep my fingers crossed!* We went for movies alone, we dine together, and we cared for each other as well. So far, there isn't any big problem yet I guess, hope there will never be! Wishing myself good luck in my new relationship and learned from not trusting anyone too easily at first sight.

Sekian, terima kasih.

No comments:

Post a Comment