Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday DADDY!

Happy Birthday DADDY! Sorry that I did not prepare any presents for you but I'll promise you that I will give you one next year. I'm in a super broke mode as I don't even have enough money to spend my holiday happily and in a more relaxed way cuz' I kept thinking of money problems. Sigh. Anyways forgot about the past and the stress you have. Enjoy your meal prepared by your son, Ken. Love you, daddy!
All these are prepared by Sew Chee Ken! (Lucas)
 
zoom.. Zoom.. ZOOM!
.
.
.
Salmon fish!
Spaghetti!
 
Our actual dinner food. There are..
Fried BBQ Chicken Wings, Self-made Chi Cheong Fun, Fried Mee, Salmon Fish, Spaghetti, Chicken Curry, Tradisional Red Boiled Eggs, Fruits!
See! Everyone busy makan makan makan jer.
 
Cake time!
爸爸:老婆老婆!来我们一起拍照~
Wished & blow!
Birthday DAD with the fruit cake!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DATO' FRANCIS SEW YOK KUN!
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment