Thursday, July 30, 2009

I finally get to hang out at Times Square with my college mates, Cindy and Monica today. After so long hours ago studying together, I finally successfully invited them for a movie.
The Taking of Pelham 123!
We have one hour left before the movie starts. So, we went Fruit & Tea to have our lunch. Somehow today was kinda weird. My appetite was exchanged with Monica's cuz she wants to save up some space for her popcorns. After movie, went shopping for a little while. Monica bought her shirt and Cindy bought her shorts. As for me, I saved some money for the darn expensive parking fee.
While sending them back, a stupid Kenari was trying to cut into my lane and it's a damn stupid tudung driving it. Her estimation was so so so fantastic as if like she could cut into my lane when it's just a darn small gap! Made me innocently nearly banged her but I avoided though.
Went to Chee Yong's house at night to see his friend's chow chow that he agreed to take care just for a few days while the owner has to be away for a few days. His name is Boom Boom and it's damn fluffy! Anyways, that's all for this wednesday and I'm tired. Tomorrow gotta tattoo my eyebrow and see how it goes D: Nights, ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment