Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Screw you. You treat me as a temporary I know. Thank you very much! You're not making me any happier at all when talking to you but more pissed instead! You don't even care about the person's feeling when you talk. You always give explainations that I don't like and most of the time was all found out by me and then only you revealed the truth behind it. I can't believe you did this to me today. No her, find me. What the hell is this? I ain't a tempo. You want people to listen to you cuz' you're depressed and this isn't the way. Can you please think?! Now you're like talking to me as if nothing happened, trying to make laughters when I can't even do ONE when I'm with you alone. Still you asked the same question "Why are you so emo?" Of course I am cuz' I'm like a damn tempo-girl to you. I know that you know that I'm soft-hearted but I ain't the girl for you to play her feelings. Don't tell me sorry again, I've listened to that more than enough. Pissed, off.

No comments:

Post a Comment