Monday, July 6, 2009

Bored

Worst outing ever I've gone to was today. After college, Tony invited Eric, Yen and I over to Neway Karaoke again. We went there and just stared at Tony and Li Wei singing the same old song again, again and all over again! Damn it, it's like damn annoying to me now. Since we have nothing to do and no chance to sing, Yen and I slept in the room. And I heard a bloody comment from a bloody person's mouth saying that we came here to waste money to sleep. Okay I'm pissed with that sentence as I was sleeping instead I woke up to stare. I didn't purposely go there to sleep. If we really have the mood or chance to sing of course we'll sing but the problem is if we do sing how are you gonna like train for your damn competition?! I know you guys sing very well and I sucked like a sucka. So what's the big deal?!

Anyways, went back home an hour earlier and took a real short nap and then left the house for a movie with family at Pavilion. Went to Pastamania for dinner and then movie. We watched Transformer 2 and yeah of course I know it's quite late but nevermind since it's with family. And a few days before watching this movie, I heard from the radio saying that Megan Fox the hot chick is a man?! I totally got stunned and can't believe whether if it's true or not. After the movies, we saw that Megan's neck it's not as firm as the ladies and it's like man's. Oh well, what a waste. Most of the Megan Fox admirers were very depressed about it ;p

Happy Birthday to my dear shih tzu (Esprit) !

Happy Birthday Seong Leng!

No comments:

Post a Comment