Sunday, July 19, 2009

Singing Competition

It's "So You Think You Can Sing" competition at Taylor's College. As you know my best friend Tony who loves to sing very much got into the semi-final list with Li Wei (Tiffany). They were the first duet to start with and they started by singing "Ni Zui Zhen Gui" some kind of it, by Jacky Cheung and a lady, and obviously they're nervous though. They got into the final list of 5 and they sang "Hao Xin Fen Shou" by Lee Hom and a lady (I forgot her name :x) Unfortunately, they didn't manage to win any prizes but consolations from us. In our hearts, you're the winner not them. It's okay, try better and be more prepared next time (:

All of us went over to Yen's house to eat some pork and Tony, Kay and Zhong left early to Kezanne's birthday party as I'm not invited cuz' she couldn't recognise me when I last saw her and be the first to greet "Hi!" to her at Neway Karaoke, Times Square. Then, Ivan have to fetch Emily back and so they left together with them. While I left with Tuck Yik, homie, bro and Jern Zhen. That's all for the day. Ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment