Friday, July 17, 2009

Totally 70's Party

Gathered homie, bro and Tuck Yik with Yen at our high school and waited Darren. After Darren was here, Tony who said he couldn't go at first gave a call and said he could join us now. And of course we waited for him. While waiting, me and Yen just cam whored :p

Me and Yen on 70's ! :p
It's us again! :D
Budget ticket but looks a lot better than our previous high school's one!

At 7.00pm+ left the school to my college by 2 cars (mine & Darren's) and luckily it wasn't as jam as I thought. Reached college before 7.30pm, started with eating and everything. Unfortunately, we might get wet so I don't wanna hurt my baby camera so kept it in the bag and left it in a room. We played a few games like back-passing water balloons, ice-breaking by "Wind-Blow-Wind", best dressed award for both female and male, and last of all scissors-paper-stone. I nearly won the best dressed female ): but the another girl, who's from Penang taking Fashion Design 1.1 won it from me ): Try harder for the next event urgh!
Anyways I even got wet and it's hell wet! Stupid balloons burst even it didn't landed on my short finger nails and another was cuz' there's a hole in it and as it squeezed it wets my skirt! Thanks, Zhong for such balloons and he's gonna wash my clothes for me I don't care! RARRR

Everyone actually got wet any, bits here and there cuz' the last part was spraying around and throwing water balloons at each other. After it ended we took a few pictures before we left (:
Besties <333
Besties with Zhong who got splashed by someone somehow.
That's all for the night and it's organized by Zhong's class, Interactive Media. Ciaoz.
Other updates might be a lil' slow. Try my best tomorrow.
I was happy during the party and enjoyed a lil' than waiting for your answer. The reason I don't want your answer on Friday which is better for me to decide should I go to my best friend's singing competition were I don't wanna spoil my mood for this party and memories of getting answers on Friday were still in my mind. Hope you'll be on time this time. Saturday, 2pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment