Saturday, August 1, 2009

Decisions. How to decide whether a person that you like or love should just leave you as he/she did previously or continue to try to regain the feelings on you? I asked this every single day whenever I woke up and before I get to sleep. How to get a good night sleep on a comfy bed? All I get a reply from the guy was "Don't know. Confused." Now, I don't know what decision to make either as he has make me so confused and dare not make another step to know whether I should leave it or not. If I do leave, I WILL be sad of course maybe for weeks or months cuz' I know I love you. If I don't leave, cuz' I love you too much, no matter how I knew it won't last very very very long. Furthermore, somethings are gonna happen frequently between us and I don't like it. By not leaving you, it makes me suffer cuz' I love you and I'm looking at what you're doing. Your movements just let me know something that I just dislike. I just like the moments when we're together. If it's because you think that the another guy was in our relationship and you've asked me about it and I didn't admit it, I can swear in front of you and the God, that it wasn't true. Though I know I said before that, "Aren't you afraid of me liking another guy?" and you said you believe I won't. Yes, I didn't indeed. Maybe you just mistaken that the another guy was in between our relationship. He's before we got together and nothing much happened as far as you do. Now that I've admitted everything, there's nothing to wonder about right? But the answers and reactions from you were so negative and rejective or maybe confusing. It's time to make a final decision. I don't want to be miserabled.

P/S: I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment