Friday, August 28, 2009

Plans, thoughts and problems are a very very very annoying, frustrated and stressful for our minds. What's with the birthday countdown celebration anyway? I don't even have the damn mood to do so, it was ruined way earlier. This week was a very fucked up week anyway. Everything came by was so so so not nice. It's okay then. Our 1 month anniversary was the next day and you can't remember I did forgive you also but you still making me pissed and moody.

Firstly, awkwardness when you're out with friends and didn't tell me about it. Secondly, you've forgotten the anniversary, and it is forgiven. Thirdly, you pissed of yourself just because of a stupid game and you talked to me like I win it away. Fourth, you woke up and even talked about it again and you didn't even care for the day. Fifth, you didn't even care to ask me and decided it yourself that I couldn't go out with you. Why is that so? It's our day, why I wouldn't want to go?! Sixth, you still asked me to do what ever I like. Don't you have any feelings? Or you just forget again what today is and you still going out with others. Seventh, I know I'm boring so you just go ahead and entertain yourself by going out with others cuz' in your mind you're just thinking of one of your friends ended up cuz' they keep meeting up with each other and end up the guy got bored of her. That's the thing you're keeping in your mind and you keep feeling that that's gonna come. Eighth, you didn't invite to go out for today and moreover you don't even like to go out 1 on 1 with me cuz' you said it looked awkward and quiet. Then may I ask you, what is coupling? Isn't coupling needs sometime to be alone together with each other but not going out coupling in big huge groups?

I don't know what's on your mind again or what you wanna do or I would say it's slowly fading again? I'm not trying to argue what's right or wrong with me here and I didn't mean to choose to say break up on some special days again. And as I said as a promise, I won't be the one to say "I wanna break up." Now my another special day is so gonna be ruined. I keep forgiving cuz' I'm a damn soft hearted person. If you really choose what you want it to be, I'll just follow. I've done so many things for you and cuz' of you and you said that I'm bored. Maybe you don't deserve the good way but the harsh way. Goods you took the advantage that you're taking me easily? Thanks for "planning the party" that it seems like it's gonna be ruined on that particullar day.



-Pissed, off.-

No comments:

Post a Comment