Monday, August 31, 2009

Birthday Eve

Well everything run out quite okay and now that I know everything was an act of a surprise! DAMN! How can I not see it, oh no! Anyway, I would like to thank everyone that came for the movie, dinner and countdown. Nice try uhh! Anyway waiting for Phoebe to upload the photos and I'll update my blog as soon as possible. Oh gosh! I left my assignment that I almost forgot to do and it need to be handed up on Tuesday! Gotta go to bed now as tomorrow need to pray for my grandma at Nilai Memorial Park. Night night.

Once again,
THANK YOU : ERIC, TONY, YEN, PHOEBE, CHEE YONG, LI WEI, ZHONG, YAO, KAI, TUCK YIK, JERN ZHEN, SIEW PING AND EDWYN! <333

and thanks to all who messaged and called till my phone line goes "kuku", just to wish me (:

I'M VERY HAPPY ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment