Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Sweet 18

Two words, HAPPY and SURPRISED! Well, my celebration went quite well tho. Updated some pictures that we took on the eve.


After Saisaki buffet dinner, we went to FireBall and played awhile while waiting for the time to arrive. We didn't really took much pictures there cuz' all of us were very busy munching. I like the ambience of the FunOK cuz' it really gives me a feeling that "I'm home." The yellowish warm lights ones were some of the pictures took at Saisaki before we left. Enjoy (:
Before we started to countdown, all of us cam-whored and some even mahjong'd there! :P
.
.
.
The guys. Realise that during the dinner 5 guys were wearing black, 3 on pink, 1 on green and 2 on blue with stripes. (Tuck Yik came after dinner)
.
.
.Pictures with the guys (:
Sorry Yao, Zhong and Edwyn. Kinda missed out some and you guys were too busy ):
.
.
.The four of us (:
.
.
.Couples with couple dress :P
*Bottom-right (oops! :3)*
.
.
.Solo with the girls and one picture with dear (:
.
.
.
And there goes my yam cakeyyyy~Da birthday girl X)
.
.
.
*Wish*
*Blow*
*Cut*
Group pictures with mix, all-guys, all-girls and couples (:

And I got these from Jern Zhen, Tony, Phoebe, Li Wei and Chee Yong.

And special person gets another special present :3

No comments:

Post a Comment