Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hari Raya

Raya raya. After church my dad rushed to meet ministers at Putrajaya for open house party and another at some place from 5pm till 11pm oh gosh. While my dad going for first open house, my brothers, mum and I went to Sungai Wang to buy his cute little piggy for Vivian Yuenh's birthday while we still have time before our lunch.
It's time! 1pm. We went back to Lot 10 and went to "Shabu One" which was a steamboat restaurant under Jogoya. Even the logo was almost the same, it's just that it's slightly slunted. Haha. It's cheap and affordable for 11am till 4pm cuz' we just have to pay RM16.80 per pax and then we can eat all you want. It's a promotion cuz' it's a newly opened shop. Go try it (:

For dinner, dad didn't went for the second open house cuz' he's tired of it and instead we went over to O' Briens at Great Eastern Mall. Then, groceries at supermarket and went back. It's been darn long that I've never seen my family were celebrating and I felt the togetherness (: Lol. Nights, ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment