Thursday, September 3, 2009

Birthday with Family

Celebrated my birthday with family at Bangkok Jazz on the actual date at night. Only me, Ken and my parents were there but not Jeff cuz' he's coming back later on the 10th.
My parents (:
Ken and I. I don't know why the pictures went blur but it was okay ):
Here comes the food! And we ordered...
ruam khong wang
Gaeng keaw warn
Gai hor bai toey
Pla kapong nueng manao
Tom yam talay
Phad phak boong ka pi

4 Dishes, 1 soup and 1 curry with 4 plates of rice costs...
4 person RM284.40! OMG

After dining, while waiting for our chauffeur Ken and I took some pictures awhile :p
After that, rushed home and started working on an assignment that I need to hand in by tomorrow and an idea of a big picture. Stopped rushing at 5am and get to bed after packing at 5.15am. Woke up at 12pm and I've missed my morning class though my alarm was set to wake me up but I just couldn't hear any noise. Went for the noon class at 1.50pm and jammed to college by 2pm. Ended class at 5pm in a drizzling weather and went back within an hour cuz' of puasa traffics. Geezzz! Goes to school within 5 minutes and comes back within an hour! Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment