Saturday, September 19, 2009

Unbelievable

Yesterday, it's really an UNBELIEVABLE day for me cuz' I braven myself just to watch a horror movie with Eric, Phoebe, Yen, Zhong, Ryo and John (Ming Haow). We watched "The Unbelievable" on 8.15pm at Times Square.
Okay, luckily this time I didn't had a really bad nightmare cuz' if not I really don't know what to do and I'm sleeping alone ): And luckily Eric brought his jacket with him cuz' he was cold but after that he was okay when we're in Times Square and he borrowed me his jacket during the show for me to cover some scenes :x But seriously, the movie shouldn't have been made as a movie cuz' the some of the episodes were rather better and haunted.
After the movie, we went back to Ritz-Carlton's lounge to have a drink and we left to Jalan Alor to get our dinner or supper. Discussed about our trip to Melaka, Penang, Genting or Cameron but end up no results yet as usual. After paying, everyone went back to their hotel and home (: Happy happy ending. *applause*

No comments:

Post a Comment